FLU VACCINATION NOTICE!
FOR ALL OUR ELM TREE PATIENTS, IT IS NEARLY FLU SEASON AGAIN!
WE WILL SOON BE CONTACTING ALL ELIGIBLE PATIENTS, LOOK OUT FOR A TEXT MESSAGE OR PHONE CALL ALLOWING YOU TO BOOK YOUR OWN APPOINTMENT.
Welcome to Elm Tree Surgery
Please have a look at our website to find information about the surgery and the health services we can provide for you and your family.
If you wish to register at Elm Tree Surgery, you can do this either online or by downloading the registration forms.
Using this online form is the simplest method to complete the registration process: https://gp-registration.nhs.uk/A81608
Please let us know how likely you are to recommend our GP Practice to your friends and family by completing the Friends and Family Test below!
PATIENT INFORMATION – WHY WE RECORD YOUR CALLS
We may record telephone calls to:
• Review and improve services
• Monitor and review quality of care
• Train, develop and manage staff and medical trainees
• Prevent, detect, investigate and prosecute allegations, complaints, claims and / or fraud relating
to patients, other organisations
• Protect staff and patients
We do this in the interests of offering a good service to our service users, patient safety, being a good employer and to protect public funds.
Face masks29 November 2021
A polite reminder to patients attending the Practice that we still require a mask to be worn whilst in the … Read more
Covid Boosters30 September 2021
Elm Tree Surgery patients will be invited for their Covid Vaccination Booster via Hartlepool&Stockton Health. As there is a requirement … Read more
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals