Our Responsibilities To You
Waiting Time: We run an appointment system in this practice. You will be given a time at which the doctor or nurse hopes to be able to see you. You should not wait more than 30 minutes in the waiting room without receiving an explanation for the delay.
Telephone: We will try to answer the telephone promptly and ensure that there is sufficient staff available to do this. You may experience delays at 8 am when the lines are extremely busy.
Respect: Patients will be treated as individuals and partners in their health care, irrespective of their ethnic origin or religious and cultural beliefs.
Health Records: Information contained in your health records is kept confidential at all times and only disclosed for purposes related to your health care (except when you have given permission).
Your Responsibilities To Us
- Please let us know if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- Please do everything you can to keep appointments. Tell us know as soon as possible if you cannot attend.
- Please ask for home visits only when the patient is too ill to visit the surgery.
- Please be courteous to our Reception and other Practice Staff, they are here to help you.
- Please keep your telephone call brief and avoid calling at peak timings for non-urgent matters.
Remember, you are responsible for your own health and the health of your children. We will give you our professional help and advice, please act upon it.